Thursday, January 5, 2012

2011

1. Best song of 2011

I picked Rolling in the Deep with Adele because it was the number one song and its just a great song to listen to.

2. Best movie of 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 , because im A HUGE Harry Potter fan , and I get so exited about all the magic stuf.

3. Most important news of 2011

When they killed Osama Bin Laden , I know that mean but it was a sigh of relief , their always might be people wanting to attack us , but it was one less person to worry about .

4. Most important person of 2011

I honestly just knew some of the people on that list but from what i think its our President , even thoug everyone messes up his trying to pick up after other president who just made a mess and making our country better .

5. Biggest Sports News of 2011

It would have to be when my BABY THE RANGERS lost to the cardinals , seriously I cried .. They had it !

No comments:

Post a Comment