Monday, September 26, 2011

Academic Shoot Reflection

1. What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos following the rules I set out for you? I was trying to make the picture perfect and I kept on like not thinking a lot abouto the 6 rules .


2. What technical aspects of photography or the assignment in general (focus, framing, holding the camera, etc.) did you find yourself thinking about the most? Provide a specific example of what you did to do this correctly.
I tried to focus the camara , making sure all my pictures came out clean & crisp.

3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
I think I would try to be more observment and try to get better pictures.

4. What things would you do the same?
Hold my camara & following the rules of how to do certaing things.

5. When you go out with your next set of prompts, which rule do you think will be the easiest to achieve?
I think framing.


6. Which rule do you think will be the hardest to capture?
The Rule of Thirds .

7. What rule are you still not totally clear on and what can you do to figure out what that rule is?
Balance & rule of thirds .

No comments:

Post a Comment